Update

I haven't posted in awhile so I decided to do some. It's has been pretty crazy around our parts. The baby and I are doing great we have been able to keep my blood pressure down pretty good for the most part. The Dr. is worried that around 30 weeks we will start to have trouble though so I am being closely watched. He likes to play and move like crazy the first time I felt it it through me off and I couldn't figure out what it was. Now he moves all the time.

We found a house that we are moving into the first of Aug. We thought our landlord would let us stay for one month over our lease because she orginally said she was going to go month to month after it was up. Well when we found a house and gave 30 day notice she decided nevermind and told us we had to sign for 6 months or get out. So we spent 4th of July weekend packing and moving. She only gave us 5 days to get out. So we moved in with the parents for the next month and are now living out of boxes. In Aug. we will get to move into our new house and I am very excited about it.

Matt's lovely ex wife tried to get Matt held in contempt of court and arresred over stupid stuff. So we had to go to court this last week. We finally feel like we won one. Usually we walk out of court and think why did we even go, but this was great. We put in a counter claim to have her held in contempt over some stuff she has been not doing that was court ordered. We actually had proof of ours so all of Matt's things were thrown out and all of her's were kept. She is now also responsible to find a way to pick the girls up after our parent time because she was complaining that she never knew when we were bringing them home even though we always told her. The reason this is funny is beacuse she doesn't have a drivers license or a car so really all she did was make more work for her mom and sisters. She also got yelled at alot. It made my day for someone to finally see her for who she really is.

No comments:

Followers