Suprise


After trying for quite awhile and almost giving up God sent us a miracle. We are so happy and can't wait to hold my little one in my arms. I have had a feeling for a couple of weeks since I can hardly keep anything down and have had really bad headaches and been so tired and many more things I can't share. I am just so happy that things finally worked out and we are having a baby. We will just have lots of prayers and faith that this one will get to come home with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong and positive!!! I believe that everything happens for a reason. My husband and I have struggled as well, and have gone through extremely painful situations. However, after the last miscarriage, it took us 5 months to get pregnant. We are now expecting a beautiful baby girl May 22nd, 2010. I can't believe that we have made it through this pregnancy and both baby and I are still healthy! Miracles do happen!!! I know it's scary, but let yourself be happy and excited! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Followers