So I am kinda bummed. If you go from the 1st day of my cycle I am supposed to be 7 weeks and 1 day. Well we went to the Dr. yesterday and I guess my stupid cycle messed with us again. The baby only measured at 5 weeks 5 days. What the crap stupid cycle you took a week and a half away from me. This also means that I got results from a home pregnancy test at only 2 weeks pregnant. The Dr. is thinking it might be twins but we couldn't see much. We did get to hear a heartbeat and see the kind of blob like mass that will be my baby. I am still happy I am pregnant I just wish I was further along so the worrying could stop. I stress myself out to much.
So Baby or maybe Babies we will see will be here.






No comments:
Post a Comment