Baby Visit # 3
So the visit came a little earlier than expected. I woke up Wednesday morning around 3 am with a slight pain in my lower belly. I tried to just go back to sleep, but by 6 am I was doubled over and shaking I was in so much pain. I still tried to just relax and not freak out but when you have lost a baby every pain freaks you out. I took Tylenol and put the heating pad on it. I called my OB at 9 when they open and they said I needed to come in. They couldn't get me in until 11 but said I should be okay because there was no bleeding. Matt left work and came and got me and off we went. The whole drive I just kept praying it wasn't the baby. Well it wasn't I had a cyst on my ovary that burst and somehow caused my tube to twist. They baby didn't even seem to notice. It was drumming it's hands and moving around on the screen. The heartbeat sounded great and I was crying I was so relived. The baby is now measuring 11 w 3 days which is ahead of schedule now. I did finally get to see more that just a blob. I SAW MY BABY!! :) I saw a head and body hands feet it was so fun. The OB said that by our next visit we should be able to see the sex. I can't believe how fast it is going. I will be holding my baby in no time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment