Baby Visit #2
So we only have one baby not two which I am kind of happy about I don't think we could do two. The baby has grown on the average rate and is measuring 8weeks 4days. So it is one day off but the Dr said that was ok. I am also doing well I have lost weight but it is okay with all the morning sickness I have been having the Dr said. However do to my "dang flat uterus" as the doc called it we still can't not see the baby or its features it is still kind of just a blob but as Matt said it is a healthy blob with a good heartbeat. So we will go back on May 4th and hopefully since I will be 12w 5d we will be able to see something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That's great that everything went well. Asher, at one ultrasound, measured three weeks ahead for his noggin, two weeks behind on his limbs, and right on target for his belly. They also said that he would weigh nine and a half pounds. Fortunately they were wrong about all of it, and he came out normal and seven pounds thirteen ounces. Hopefully next time you will be able to see the baby.
Post a Comment