New House!

Picture's Of my new cute House. Minus the kitchen where I am making treats for my brothers mission call party, and the master bedroom where I am doing laundry. We went from a 2 bedroom, one bath tiny apartment. To a 4 bedroom 3 bath huge house. I love it!



My cute living room

More of the living room


Family room/ play room a little messy


Jewlia's big room still needs carpet, but she loves it.


more of Jewlia's room


Jada and Jazzy's room


More of Jada nad Jazzy's room


The beginings of a nursery!

3 comments:

Hooker Family said...

I bet you love having all that space after living in such a small apartment! It looks really nice!

alli said...

Yeah it is lots bigger. I feel like we have room to breath now.

Amber said...

Cute house hun...I blog stalked ya! Its almost baby time for you and hubby time for me! Take care and cheers!

Followers